Tuesday, December 7, 2010

♥ "you'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!" ~ dolly parton


kate spade's new holiday ad campaign makes me want to break out the clashing colors,
pile on the baubles, stack bangles all the way up my arm, and find the glittery-est,
most obnoxious bow i can find to wear on my head. anyone with me??

don't these photos make your eyes hurt and your heart flutter all at the same time?

11 ♥ love notes.:

  1. aw, i always love kate spade campaigns: so much colour, they always make me smile! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so so adorable. i love that they're not a cliche Christmas ads.

    TAPS
    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    p.s. love your blog..Following!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great ! The first picture is my favorite, I also LOVE this Dolly Parton quote. So funny ! I'm a fellow Bostonian and your blog is lovely, glad I found it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and happy! I feel like they're my girlfriends and we're having a ball together :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first pic is my fave too. That model is just gorgeous. Not sure I could rock these looks, but I AM a long-time Dolly Parton fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like this campaign just screams "Sami." You could pull it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these ads and thought the same thing! I think you have to throw a party where color clashing is the dress code.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!