Wednesday, December 15, 2010

♥ four eyes.

remember a few weeks ago when i was trying to make a big decision
about which pair of warby parker glasses to choose for my ambassador-ship?
well, i was all set to pick out #5 miles in tortoise, which nick and my mom
both gave the thumbs up, but in my heart i knew i wanted something different.
thank you, my dear readers, for knowing me so well and helping me make
the best choice! #2 huxely in crystal/tortoise are absolutely fabulous 8)!

13 ♥ love notes.:

  1. LOVE them! You look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them! You look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous choice. I feel like glasses are such a big commitment, probably why I haven't bought any in years. Thanks for the spectacle inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice. They look lovely on you.

    http://aglamorouswayofthinking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! These are the ones I voted for. They look spectacular on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both of them Sami! You look so great in glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I wear a geek-chic pair of tortoise glasses too. Amazing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI DEAR! I just come across your blog wich is amazing! Following! I hope you'll follow me back! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray, Warby Parkers are the greatest!!! Loving your pair!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!