Friday, December 17, 2010

♥ favorite outfit friday: le blog de betty

there are so many amazing elements to this outfit from le blog de betty-
i just had to share it. shearling boots, sequin shorts, tights, bangs
a cape and a crown of gold flowers.

could there be a more perfect look for the holidays?

8 ♥ love notes.:

  1. an array of on-trend items, but she's assembled them so well! love this outfit

    check out our giveaway:
    http://www.cinchedatthewaist.com/2010/12/tis-season-holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know isn't betty the best. love her style.

    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely agree, the outfit is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! And I am going to totally wear a crown of flowers, too! Where can I get one?!

    xo, Anna of green gable

    http://annaofgreengables.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog!
    Romina.
    www.misplaceres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfection!

    Lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shorts. Seriously, I get pangs of jealousy everytime I look at her blog, she just has the most beautiful looking life. It could be the amazing photography. Let's go to Paris and make her be best friends with us, K?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look...not sure I'd pull off the shorts though. She looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!