Monday, December 6, 2010

♥ i see your true colors shining through.

(spotted on wild thyme)

holy prettiness
. the work of toronto-based artist, judith geher,
is too beautiful for words. i love the way that the pencil-like sketches
on linen fade into bursts of colorful, fluttering brushstrokes.
i love how the blank spaces contrast with the vivid smattering
of wild pigments. i love how the pieces remind me that not every
line needs to be filled in- in order to be complete.

10 ♥ love notes.:

  1. these paintings are absolutely gorgeous. the top two are welcome in my house ANY day!! also love that it's a Canadian artist...i'm Canadian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    PS: I’m having a lovely Giveaway on my blog, you’re more than welcome to participate here: Boho Market Giveaway
    xoxo
    Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I love the way she uses color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful paintings! i love the crazy manes of hair!
    www.indramaticfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are kind of amazing - the texture and the pop of pink in each is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so gorgeous that I can't stand it! I'm going to post these to my blog with a link to your blog as part of the series of things I love : these paintings and most importantly YOUR WHOLE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!