Friday, December 31, 2010

♥ fashion friday: new year's dream.


if you were to ask me what my dream new year's eve outfit would be,
i would probably have to say this pink givenchy cocktail dress worn by the
inimitable audrey hepburn in breakfast at tiffany's. the tiara, the bouffant, the
white gloves, the earrings, the sparkly clutch , the dress + coat are utter perfection.

here's my clumsy attempt to re-create the look:

dress via 13bees.
stud earrings via tarina tarantino.

tiara via ebay.
diamond clutch via regale.

8 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Not so clumsy at all! And I think you should indulge and rock that outfit ;)

    -miz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that dress is to die for! Love it!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey Hepburn always looks so stylish in whatever she wears, but that little pink dress is chic on it's own!
    Happy New Year
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect images, dress and picks! So how I would rock New Year!

    Have a fantastic time lovely! See ya in the new year Chu!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! So classic!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love it! She's my favorite, and I'm always trying to figure out how to make the Breakfast at Tiffany's styling work in real life! :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is on my list of movies to watch! please don't judge me for never seeing it before :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I agree, this would be the most magical new year's outfit. Miss Holly Golightly is possibly the most intriguing character ever. Have you read the book?

    x

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!