Tuesday, December 21, 2010

♥ goodnight moon.

did you catch the lunar eclipse last night? i didn't.
i was snuggled up with nick & talula on our brand new
tempurpedic mattress/cloud.

thankfully, photographer extraordinaire ryan marshall of
pacing the panic room stayed up all night to take these shots,
which are utterly amazing and quite magical.

have you ever witnessed an eclipse?

6 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Sami- I didn't see it but now I feel like i did. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful--I'm glad that I can at least see photos of it, even if I missed the actual event! What an amazing transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this pictures are beautiful. I was upset that it was cloudy where I live, oh well, it was a good excuse to stay in bed.

    naomi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the lunar eclipse, alas. I saw a solar eclipse once though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, wasn't it the most amazing eclipse!?!
    We sat down on the beach after a sunset swim and watched the moon rise out of the ocean. It was a truly magical night!

    Hope you have had a lovely Christmas and that these last few days of the year are peaceful and nice. All the best for 2011!

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!