Sunday, December 19, 2010

♥ twinkle twinkle little star.

i bought these amazing glasses that
turn every christmas light into a perfect, twinkling star.
make a wish!

5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. So fun! I need to get a pair. My friend had some last year that turned every light into a red and green "Merry Christmas" and I was fascinated. I spent most of NYE taking pictures of her tree through the lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, too bad it didn't look like that all of the time. though i suspect there would be alot more traffic accidents if so!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo awesome!!! LOVE THIS!
    I love your blog too! Im following!
    I hope you will come visit me & Follow if you'd like.

    www.passportsandprada.com

    xoxo, summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these! Merry Christmas Sami--Xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!