Sunday, October 3, 2010

♥ white flag, red sox.

tonight, nick and i were very lucky to score last minute tickets to the
red sox/ yankees game (thanks to my sister's lovely fiance!!!)

unlike the last time i visited fenway park, i decided to forgo the red dress
and go the traditional route with a twist. i am obsessed with this plaid cape
that i bought in this past spring at one of my favorite vintage stores:
oona's in harvard square. it has fringe, rad faux wooden buttons,
primary colors, and is the perfect weight to keep me nice & toasty
during the game! this is about as casual as you will ever see me.

i guess those motivational posters were right:
there's no I in TEAM.

...but there is a ME!

6 ♥ love notes.:

  1. there is nothing like a good baseball game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cape!! I thought I'd heard that Oona's closed. : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely time at the game! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to mix in some style for a game!
    www.indramaticfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. leslie, i heard that oona's is now owned by a 24 year old! i have to go there and investigate :)

    read this article:http://weeklydig.com/department-commerce/check-it-out/201008/oonas-experienced-clothing

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!