Friday, October 29, 2010

♥ the body is a blank canvas.


for someone who has no interest in getting one
unless i happen upon THE IMPOSSIBLY PERFECT QUOTE
i sure write alot about tattoos.(read here, here, here & here.)

i am completely enamored of the tattoo artistry of artist
amanda wachob, whose unique, painterly ink work is
"pushing the boundaries of the tattoo medium in
order to blur the line between fine art & body art."
a girl after my own heart!

12 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I have already 2 tattoes and I'm looking for the perfect inspiration for the 3rd one. These are gorgeous and so poetic. Thanks
    Sara C.
    http://styleyoustylemestylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last one! So soft and pretty.

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! i'm working on a side piece right now as i'm a fanatic about tattoes. these look like paintings rather than tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! These almost make me forget what a huge wuss I am when it comes to pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These totally look like paintings. I like the birds the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my friend just told me she has one! i need to see it and report back!

    sami

    ReplyDelete
  7. have you seen beach's yet? it's so gorgeous she sent me a pic, can't wait to see it in person. so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bird one is really pretty, and the rest are so colorful and original!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love the little birdies! i don't think i'll ever get a tattoo either, my taste changes too much all the time but i enjoy looking at them on other people too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the 2 birds in the chest, they are so cute. Love it! We own a Wall Mirrors ecommerce site and are always looking for great content to share and help inspire. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so beautiful I could not believe that they are tattoos and not paintings. But that is what tattoos are right. Paintings on the canvas of our skin. :)

    Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!