Wednesday, October 20, 2010

♥ the smallest feline is a masterpiece.

if you didn't know it, i am absolutely smitten with my kitten.
i made this blue bow the other day and stuck it on her head for fun,
thinking she would probably shake it off, jump off the table and run for cover.
instead, my lil glamourpuss just sat there, smiled contentedly, and purred.

7 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Your little kitty is very cute and looks so sweet with the little bow. Our dog wears a dicky bow on special occasions!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww! What a cute kitty! so adorable,anything cute and furry-me loves!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a dog person, but this just made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, love it! Such a cute post!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just about died when I saw this photo! My gawd, what a cutie pie. I am head over heals for my cat, too. Though I'm not so sure he'd sit with a bow on his head. Boo.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!