Friday, October 15, 2010

♥ singing in the rain.


excuse the terrible quality of these scans, but i was reading the latest
issue of bazaar last night when i came upon this "new classics" editorial
featuring the most amazing rain bonnets.

unfortunately, they are listed as "scarves: stylist's own"... WHY??
at the moment, i have in my posession two broken umbrellas,
which could be disposed of at any given moment if i could only get my
hands on a rain bonnet/ scarf as fabulous as those shown above.
any idea where i could find a high quality rain bonnet?
one that won't leave me looking like a golden girl?

while i am searching, here are some other
adorable rainy day accessories:

ps. no one looks better in the rain than gene kelly.
hope you have a happy rainy friday.

6 ♥ love notes.:

  1. uh not loving the rain today! I have never seen those lace up rain boots--very interesting. have a great weekend Sami. Let's catch up soon.
    naina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I can't help you with the whole bonnet thing, but I LOVE Singing in the Rain. Just love it. I could watch that scene over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... i'm taking on a whole new appreciation for rain gear :)
    the felix ray umbrella is so cute!

    g'luck finding a chic rain bonnet. and if you do, pls post!! would love to see it on a real person and not an editorial spread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has always been my favorite dance number from Singing in the Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those umbrellas are adorable!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the regular Rain Bonnets, too!..maybe a more neutral color on the piping, tho! practicality
    NEVER goes out of style!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!