Saturday, October 16, 2010

♥ give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where i can walk undisturbed.


(images via wishwishwish)

how bloomin' beautiful is the spring 2011 mulberry runway?
supposedly, it was inspired by the novel, the secret garden
& the film grey gardens (which i still have yet to see!)

here are some of my favorite looks:
(via style.com)

the only thing that is a bit disappointing about this collection
is the lack of racial diversity among the pale skinned, ginger wigged models.
whatever happened to the idea that no two flowers are ever alike?

5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. loved the whole collection!
    big Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous setting and love those vivid backdrop!
    Great photos doll.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a beautiful runway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post Sami-I had not seen this yet and I love it all. And your pics are great too...love that navy dress.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!