Tuesday, October 5, 2010

♥ a horse of a different color.

so, you may or may not know this, but i spent the greater part
of my young adult life as a blonde. (four years of highschool to be exact!)
i know what you're thinking, she is half chinese, what was she doing??
but at the time it was fun to do something different and stand out,
even if it was a big mistake!

so, when i saw this editorial of the engimatic eniko mihalik,
from the parisian vogue october 2010 issue i felt a strong urge to
bleach my hair, bust out the manic panic, and dye my lockes a wild color.
for old time's sake.





12 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I've fried my hair with chemicals before and I don't plan on doing it again. If I want pink hair then I'll buy a wig and be Lil Kim for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are definitely unique and Edgy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA, those editorials r to die for AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo, J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! i know what you mean about the blonde hair on oriental peeps. I was in Hong Kong once, before the days when L'Oreal had perfected their blonde & pre-lightening range-i saw a lot of orange hair do's!!! LOL

    Yup, i've had everything done to my hair too...it's a case of experimenting!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look kind of fun to be colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my hair is already blonde, but these definitely make me want to take it one step blonder & then pink or purple-i-fy it, haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the last picture! These looks are wild!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such an interesting ed! i think she really suits the purple! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obbbbsessed with all of these pics of Eniko!!! My sis Cailli has her hair dipped in pink and it looks sooooooooooo hott! It was first purple but it fades to pink!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this spread, sooo beautiful!!
    - Fashion Forestry

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!