Thursday, October 28, 2010

♥ future perfect.

i just found out my intern at work also got her engagement ring
from the lovely karina mattei, and i remarked to her,
"isn't it sad how after such a wonderful experience there aren't
more occasions to keep going in there and visiting?"

(to which someone overhearing our conversation, interjected:
"honey, believe me, there will be.)

the one thing about weddings that stinks is that it's really just one day,
which is a pity because i feel like i am going to want to wear my dress more
often than that! (knowing me, i probably will!)

here are some gowns from the latest
bridal fall 2011 collections which i would not
mind wearing more than once:

10 ♥ love notes.:

  1. OH MAN. I was going to list my favorite dresses but there were too many that I simply love!

    I totally agree, having just gone through my friend's wedding -- it is so sad it's just one day. It all goes by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeousness, i want them all! Love elie Saab!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking at all these dresses for at least 10 min already and i just cant stop doing it!
    Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning! I think I'll probably be thinking the same thing about wanting to wear my dress a few times more.

    I especially love the 2nd Jenny Packman dress and the 2nd to last Elie Saab one. All of them are amazing though.

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok this is some serious eye candy Sami! I love that grey one-it's to die for!!! have a wonderful weekend!!! naina

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love bridal dresses !
    and weddings :)

    xo lala

    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Oscar...you do no wrong in my book!! I adore those dresses! VW and Reem Acra are close seconds though.

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Oscar...you do no wrong in my book!! I adore those dresses! VW and Reem Acra are close seconds though.

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love all of these. So pretty!

    I would DIE if DVF teamed with H&M too ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!