Monday, January 3, 2011

♥ save the date.

our save the dates for the wedding are starting to go out, and i am so excited
to share them with you! for those of you who don't know our love story,
nick and i have been together for over ten years now (!!)

this picture was taken by my mom the night of our senior prom.
yes, we were both blondes at the time, and yes, we are still as
crazy about each other (if not more) as we were back then.
i am working on a wedding blog, aptly named

check it out if you get a chance! xoxo

11 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Hello!
    Congrats!!! && 10 years wow!!!
    I can't see the picture, boo my laptop sucks.

    $armin<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the picture either!
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i couldn't see it either, ladies! let me know if you can see it now!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so cool and reminds me of my relationship with my fiance. we're getting married this may and started dating when i was a junior in high school. (i am 26 now). i'm going to check out your other blog right now!

    xx http://seejaneworkplaylive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations dear and that is a beautiful Save the Date. However what is more beautiful is your little story. :)

    All the best to you two and I look forward to participating in this journey with you, this year. :)

    Look forward to hearing from you

    Love

    Tashrin from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Great timing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the save-the-date cards going out. I love that you used an old photo of the two of you. Such a great idea. - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god, you really were a blond. I love these. They're adorable! I will most certainly be following your wedding blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG now this is awesome! Seriously...that is you Sami? Wow! You weren't lying when you said you were blonde! Well you look amazing! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A glimpse of amour? Oh my goodness, that is just so clever and sweet! What a great idea! And you two are impossibly cute in that photo :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!