Tuesday, January 4, 2011

♥ imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.







i have tried many trends in my day, but one i have yet to wear is this:
pairing casual, button-down collared shirts with
chunky, super glam necklaces.
love it!

8 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Pretty cute!
    I really like #1, the whole outfit. && the lace skirt && boots in #2.

    Happy New Year!

    $armin<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great post! I definitely am loving these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the look on #1..super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the looks, LOVE the necklaces!

    -miz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sami-I love these looks and I must say I am going to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looks that are like that: opposites that work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been doing this with plaid shirts and chunky rhinestone necklaces, a la gwyneth paltrow in Country Strong.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!