Thursday, January 27, 2011

♥ pretty in pink.


just a bit of pink ban.do to brighten your day!
don't you just love the model's fuchsia lipstick?

12 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Lovely! I love their accessories =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we sure this model is not your long lost sister? I totally see you in every one of those accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so much like a girl I know here in Ottawa, it's not even funny!

    Gorgeous accessories, but I agree, even better lipstick!

    -mizdragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention before, I'm having a contest on my blog, you may win a once in a lifetime experience! Enter here: http://asourgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so girly and pink - it just makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have recently discovered this site and really like their things!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh i'm obsessing over these photos. i love ban.do........

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totaly in love with lipstick <3
    Where can I buy things from this brand... Great stuff!!!
    Lovely blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love it and I want to try it to see how that color will look on me..

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the lipstick. makes me happy!

    m.fay
    amateur couture

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!