Friday, January 21, 2011

♥ hello, lovah!

is it possible to make out with a shoe?
i have never really had an "i'm in love with you" shoe moment
until the weekend my bestfriends presented me with my
wedding shoes- vivienne westwood+melissa lady dragon
rubber slingbacks, to be exact.

they are the heart on my sleeve ( i mean toe!),
my something blue, my something new, my everything.

ps. don't i have the best friends?

7 ♥ love notes.:

  1. oh my gosh! The. best. friends!! How thoughtful of them! Such a fun touch ;) Happy weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friends rule if they gave you those shoes. I thought about a pair in purple for my wedding shoes but went with a different dream pair instead. Those are adorable though and I know they'll look fabulous on you on our big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally in love with these shoes for so long, you lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect wedding shoes!!! Gorgeous.:) SarahD

    Ps: This is a great blog, I now follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pair of rubber sling backs and I totally love them! They are my most comfortable shoes EVER!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!