Tuesday, January 18, 2011

♥ kiss, kiss, bang, bang.




i may not have ever watched the tv show or read the comics,
but i am so looking forward to M.A.C cosmetics latest collaboration
with wonder woman! due to hit stores next month, expect bright &
colorful hues, larger than life packaging and a kiss with a fist!

7 ♥ love notes.:

  1. What fun packaging! This would add a little whimsy to putting on makeup in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this collection either, OMG.

    cupcakesandcosmopolitans.blogspot.com

    $armin<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. im kind of a dork for superhero stuff. this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so loving these packaging!!! Saw that you're from Boston, Ma so wanted to say Hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my cousin and sister went through a period where they read comics and collected cards, but i never did! i have always collected makeup!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- this is amazing! The packaging, the ads. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun! I just got one of the mega metal shadows...where have they been all my life. I got prance. To die! http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/154/14027/Mega-Metal-Shadow/index.tmpl

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!