Thursday, January 20, 2011

♥ now join hands. and with your hands, your hearts.

in the midst of searching every possible website for wedding ideas
for both me & my sister, i happened upon the this post about
artemis & nao, and fell head over heels in love with every little detail
of their vintage style wedding. from the hand-made programs, to the hand-sewn
dress & head piece worn by the bride to the shabby chic decor and the "wedding tent"
where the couple stayed and got ready-- i am completely blown away by
how much love and care went into this couple's day!



ps. a little more snooping led me to artemis' blog, tales of a junkaholic,
which is simply marvelous to read and day dream about what it would
be like to be so clever and crafty and say things like "pressies"
instead of presents and to share a jewelry shop with my beloved,
like their shop, rust, where they sell all kinds of unique jewelry
and gorgeous hand-crafted wedding rings.


3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. These are great. I love their attention to detail. The jewelry is great. Nice blog, I like all the illustrations. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous discovery. They are so hip and chic I can't stand it. And the petit foxes in the jewelry pictures are too much. I love when a couple just gets it so right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I'm especially drawn to the cake. It looks delicious and natural and hip all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!