Friday, January 7, 2011

♥ dream weaver.

i have to say i am quite smitten with these colorfully woven
& beautifully braided offerings from etsy shop, thief & bandit.
from the unexpected hues to the hand printed fabrics,
these necklaces, bracelets and headbands are
nothing short of amazing.

i will take one of each, wrapped up in one
of these adorable boxes.
ok?
thanks.

7 ♥ love notes.:

  1. do i love the pieces or the box design more? i can't tell! so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could sit on Etsy all day every day for the rest of my life! Its such a treasure trove. Thanks for turning me on to this shop!
    Katie @ Goodsy
    http://goodsy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I knew I recognized them! I have been drooling over their goodies via Need Supply for a while now. Gorgeous goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thief & bandit look awesome! Thnx for introducing them to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love that last one in the box. I'll take one please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want these as well! Love the headband!

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed! I experience such lust for the items in this great shop.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!