Wednesday, January 5, 2011

♥ "a lady's imagination is very rapid. it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." ~ jane austen

my fellow hopeless romantics, please allow me to introduce
you to my new favorite blog:



TO MY WIFE

NOTES FOR MY FUTURE WIFE.
THINGS I'LL DO, THINGS I WON'T.


I’VE GOT

Several big sweaters in my 2nd drawer, they’re at your disposal if you’re chilly.

I’LL NEVER BE Your beast of burden.

NEW YEARS

We’ll kiss till we forget the last one and can’t wait for the next one.

OUR WEDDING Will be a tasteful affair, the kind of wedding people will remember in the best way.

ON SUNDAYS We don’t even have to do ANYTHING.

OUR SONG I’ll sing it to you whenever you want.

THE RING I will not be going to Jared, you’re welcome.


8 ♥ love notes.:

  1. this is officially MY fav new blog, amazing.

    great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! these are so sweet! and the last one about the ring is so funny, i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love it!
    besos,lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's comparable to reading twilight. i am totally hooked!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so adorable - we love your blog! We awarded you with a mini award on our blog today - Congrats! Thanks for the inspiration!

    http://www.colorgypsy.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this list, completely adorable and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww this is so cute!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved this! just emailed to my boyfriend. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!