Thursday, November 4, 2010

♥ i scream, you scream, we all scream.

i could't tell you why, on a cold and blustery day like today,
the only thing i can think about is ice cream.


i have always said that i wish bars served ice cream because
i would much rather enjoy an oreo-cookie ice cream cone
than drink an alocholic beverage. strange, i know.

9 ♥ love notes.:

  1. So do I!! I have no idea why, but I've heard that eating ice cream actually makes your body temperature warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...and I agree...I much rather prefer some ice cream!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom and i used to go get ice cream on a cold day. she loved when it didn't melt so quickly like on a hot summer day :)

    i love your blog. thanks for dropping by the other day.

    fai

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love this and so unexpected on this cold rainy day right? and now that I know you actually it's not surprising :) I love oreo and mint chip frozen yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice cream and Lanvin. Now that is beauty. Thanks for increasing my craving and come and visit me too soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have to agree with you on this... ice cream might be the best indulgence ever! (That you can eat anyway!)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps. i was on newbury street last night and pinkberry was just opening. i must have had a premonition!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cloud ice cream picture! As a child, I assumed that clouds tasted like cotton candy :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!