Monday, November 29, 2010

♥ good clothes open all doors.

please join me & some of boston's most fabulous bloggers/designers
this friday, december 3rd in the riley seminar room at the mfa for

(tickets available here.)

4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. thank you, i'm glad you liked it enough to put on your tumblr! that's really neat.
    i like your blog! inspiring pictures.
    -lindsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing I could hop on a plane right now!

    Have a great time!!!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog today and I'm hooked! I always love finding bloggers in my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure that I can make it, but I hope you ladies will be tweeting your way through it. I'm sure it's going to be a really exciting night.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!