Monday, November 15, 2010

♥ going global.


my recently married bestfriend, marykate, recently threw a dinner party
for my other bff, carolyn, and i. while our friend was busy preparing
the delicious meal, carolyn and i admired the contents of our friend's
newly merged bookshelves, including her husband's fabulous globe.

while carolyn exclaimed, "i want a globe," i seconded my
well traveled friend by saying, "i want a whole collection of globes."
just look how wonderfully worldly a collection of globes look in any space.


and even more recently while perusing design*sponge, i spotted these
gorgeous vintage globes re-designed & decoupaged by wendy gold of imageNations.
how fabulous would a whole collection of these babies look on a shelf?








5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. wow thats a lot of globes.. got my head spinning for a sec! lol

    nice blog!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the wild things globes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always had a thing for globes. I have this thought that someday I'll have a library with one of those huge free-standing globes. Do you know the kind I'm talking about? In the meantime, I should probably working on finding a small vintage starter globe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! A Where the Wild Things Are globe!?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!