Thursday, February 7, 2013

♥ there is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. ~sophia loren

it seems like every blogger & their mother have a pair of them.

better make that every blogger & their grand-mother, thanks to
advanced style's ari seth cohen, who was contacted by miss walker's
design team to photograph some of his favorite ladies in her candy- colored
 eye candy confections for her spring 2013 forever campaign.

how marvelous are these be-spectacled beauties? LOVE.




see more here!

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Oh my gosh, total love! The older lady I aspire to be one day for sure.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm not sure how photoshopped those are, but could someone PLEASE tell me how to get skin like that when I'm so old?!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!