Monday, February 18, 2013

♥ say hello to your friends.


i took this ridiculous picture with the lovely visuals from my work,
and it dawned on me afterwards that it looks something right out of
the baby sitter's club. the movie, that is.
i was exactly right.


for obvious reasons, my favorite character from this series is claudia,
she's half asian, she's artistic, she makes jewelry & she's a quirky dresser-
a gal after my own heart. but i am not the only claudia devotee-
have you seen the tumblr inspired by the 
most fashionable BSC member,

i am obsessed! 
here is a peek at what you'll find:



The Most Claudia-Ass Shit on Urban Outfitters Right Now




1 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I LOVED CLAUDIA TOO! Obviously. Clearly, we are kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!