Tuesday, February 5, 2013

♥ me & hue.


i was blonde all throughout highschool. yes, blonde!
and since returning to my roots, i have avoided adding
any extra color to my locks whatsoever.

until...

...the lovelies at anastasia sent me their latest product,
 hypercolor brow & hair color- to play with. 

offered in array of rainbow bright colors from hot pink to
electric blue, these pigments can be applied easily with just
a pinch of the fingers and with the help of hair spray,
 last long enough to make an impression without
 any real commitment. 


i was happy that they actually showed up in my dark hair-
but wishing my hair were a bit longer to get the full effect!



4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I'm always a sucker for temporary hair colors. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So playful & fun. Really impressed that the colors show up so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO adorable. I've seen similar kits at Urban Outfitters and even at drug stores, and I'm excited to know the color looks good on brunettes! (I was worried it wouldn't POP as much as on a blonde). Loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!