Sunday, February 7, 2010

♥ all dressed up in love.


{spotted on once wed.}

with one wedding down, and one more to go–
{my best friend is getting married this july!},
i feel that i have been bitten by the marriage bug,
and while nick and i are not technically engaged (yet!),
i have started to let my mind wander over to the idea of my future wedding,
specifically in regard to what i am going to ask everyone to wear.

i am sort of in love with the idea of having my future bridesmaids
wear vintage prom dresses in a varierty of easter egg colors à la
the wedding of steph and emery captured in these candy colored shots
by talented photographer, meg kroeker.

i also adore these vintage style frocks from quail bridal,
which are affordable and adorable and are really
just a mini celebration in and of themselves.


love, love, love.

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. These photos are so pretty! I love the second one x]


    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, the pictures are so pretty i had to post them :) i want to find an occasion to make people dress up in vintage prom gowns, and if it has to be a wedding.. even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know what I will be wearing at your wedding sister <3!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!