Wednesday, October 3, 2012

♥ "i would wear a turban to whole foods." ~rachel zoe

i think i have told you before that i don't have cable-
but the one tv show i LOVE to watch when i visit my family
on the weekends is project runway. this weekend, i was 
mesmerized by design contestant, sonjia's gorgeous
headpieces. paired with simple eye makeup 
and a dash of bright lipstick-
it's such a brilliant look.

images via lifetime.

ps. someone needs to teach me how to tie a turban around my round head!

pps. did you see the pic of my head on the trendy dwarf ? ;)
it's kind of the biggest. head. ever.




5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. She rocked it! I think I would look like I didn't bother to come my hair and threw on a scarf! Not sure if I could pull this off, but damn I want to try it!!!
    Besos,Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have cable either and I'm constantly being told that I need to watch project runway. Once it hits Netflix, I'll have a lot of catching up to do. We should put together a turban tying night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, not only are her head pieces the best...she is gorgeous to boot, so they look amazing on her.

    And that's not a big head...it's a cute pic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the turban look - need to figure out how I can pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since we don't have cable, I usually watch PR online. Just today, I was thinking how much I love her headpieces! I just may wear a turban tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!