Tuesday, October 30, 2012

♥ her name was lola.

i must admit, i occasionally enjoy watching bad romantic comedies-
the kind that send nick running out of the room- the kind that no
person should pay money to see in theaters, movies like
  lola versus,which depict women at their shallowest- 
obsessing over their bodies, their food intake
 and relationships.


the only good part of the entire film experience was lola's wallpaper,
which i discovered is foxy flowers wallpaper by elli popp.



elli popp is a london-based luxury company offering the
romantic wallpaper, fabric and home accessories
of artist and color designer, katja behre.

aren't her designs so dreamy??
LOVE!




4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Both the wallpaper designs and prices leave me breathless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at Eli Pop wallpaper when I was papering my alcove! I love them, but so freakin' expensive. Hard to get in the U.S., too.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!