Friday, October 12, 2012

♥ early autumn.

it's getting to be that spooky time of the year when all of the ghosts and goblins
 come out for their glorious witching hour. so why not join in ghoulish solidarity
by wearing a creepy crawler around your neck or pinned to your lapel?

i am loving these small wooden pieces from etsy seller, ladybird likes.


how are you getting festive for fall?

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. No joke, the bat looks so real it scared me. I guess it's perfect for Halloween then! And I'm getting festive by picking out what my dog will be for Halloween. It's going to be uh-mazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute for Halloween! Halloween is my favorite holiday and yet I almost always do nothing for it. Isn't that sad?

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!