Monday, September 10, 2012

image via what do happy people do.

this next week is going to be a challenging yet rewarding one-- 
starting tonight i will be working four very long overnight shifts 
on a major floorset, that will throw my entire life schedule 
 (and maybe my blogging schedule!) off kilter.

and while i am nervous (as usual) about my ability
 to get sleep during the day time, or to make fashionable decisions 
when i should be cozied up in my warm bed, i am hoping to approach 
the next few days with a positive attitude & open mind,
 and take each moment as it comes.

1 ♥ love notes.:

  1. you are a stronger gal than I. When I was merchandising, I just didn't have what it takes to work overnights. I didn't have the right attitude. Regardless of my shortcomings, I think YOU are approaching this with the right mindset! I always admire your positivity! I know you'll rock those overnights!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!