Thursday, September 6, 2012

♥ back to school cool.


nothing says back to school better than a new pair of leopard flats, a cross-body bag, 
and a brand new pair of tortoise shell glasses, (to help you see the black-board better!)


not that i am going back to school any time soon - but these elegant new readers 
from firmoo make me want to break out a fresh new notebook,
 sharpen up some pencils & do a bit of note-taking. 


and the best part about them? they're free! 
  click here to see how you can get your own pair of prescription glasses! :)

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I love a new pair of glasses for a new school year. That pair looks wonderful on you!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those glasses, they look great on you! I can't wait to get my free pair!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!