Tuesday, April 5, 2011

♥ creativity is subtraction.






up until this weekend i had never heard of writer/artist
isn't it too good? at the risk of being covered in ink, i'd make out with it.

if you have time/ want more, read his recent post on being an artist:
or check out his prints on the 20 x 200 shop.


3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. wow this is so interesting! i'd love to try something like this. as a pisces, i really appreciate the pisces one, that gave me a chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! interesting post!! great blog! I'm following!!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this post! i've never seen anything like this. happy you enjoyed todays "personal" post, and no, the story was not about me (but in the spring/summer elle runway report....isn't is wonderful).

    xoM

    amateur couture

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!