Tuesday, August 2, 2016

♥ get FRESH.

last week, i stopped by fresh on newbury street to take a peek at their latest products-
and also chit chat with my blogger bestie, lei ann! though i am a big fan of fresh,
(love me some sugar lip treatment!) this was my first time stepping foot 
into their beautiful store.

there were so many fragrances to smell ( hesperides grapefruit is the best!), skin care products
 made with natural ingredients (like oranges! and lemons! chocolate and sugar!) to play with 
(and try not to eat!) that i felt like a kid in a candy store :) 

my hands, where i tested many of the lotions, masks, and cleansers, were soft, revitalized
and sparkling by the time i left--i could only imagine how the rest of me would look
if i used those products on a daily basis!


along with fresh, ladies from the newsette were there to tell us about their adorable daily 
emails- that they swear- will keep you inspired and happy, unlike the normal news :(


per usual, lei ann and i dressed for the occasion- in you guessed it- 
palm prints (on her!) and floral prints (on me :)!


photos by lei ann :)
headpiece: h & m; crop top: forever 21; skirt: gap boots: guess
bag: kate spade; lipstick: urban decay; bracelet: betsey johnson ;watch: lg


0 ♥ love notes.:

Post a Comment

♥ tell me how you really feel!