Thursday, August 15, 2013

♥ i heart thug kitchen.

maybe it's because i enjoy vegetarian cooking with a side of profanity,
but i can't get enough of thug kitchen. i am sure you have all heard about it-
(with praise from the likes of gwyneth paltrow) but if you haven't--
 get ready for a little hilarity and a dash of inspiration 
for your next meal ;)


ps. good news: a thug kitchen book is expected next year! :)

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I hadn't heard of this (yep, I'm admitting that I don't read Goop!) but its amazing. Maybe Gwen and I could end up friends after all!

    xo
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have missed or not read the Goop newsletter when this came out! How much fun? Yeah Avocadoes do rock though, but can't help love a bit of mayo!
    - sent you an email hun!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!