Wednesday, November 16, 2011

♥ ever so charming.

venessa arizaga 

charm bracelets have enjoyed many incarnations over the years-
but one thing remains the same: they're irresistibly charming.

and whether these miniature pieces may stand for a family crest,
a country visited, or a loved one, they are all linked
together by one timelessly chic look.

i think i need to start one post haste.


via dolce & gabbana.

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I love charm bracelets. That last one is super nice. I'm pinning that last one on my pinterest. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love the D&G one with all the keys! So pretty (and expensive, I'm sure).

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried so many times to create a charm bracelet, but for some reason I could never find interesting enough charms for it.

    This makes me want to try again, though!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!