Wednesday, September 23, 2015

♥ back in black.

it has not even been two months since i started as a visual stylist at bloomingdale's 
and I AM IN LOVE!! when i worked there nine years ago (yes, i'm a  bloomerang!), i despaired over 
the all-black dresscode- thinking of it as a death sentence for my wardrobe- a black cloud 
looming over a closet of rainbow-colored dresses-- but this time around, i have fully embraced
the all black everything-ness that i must wear and have definitely been up to the 
challenge of making my dark on dark uniform as exciting and unique 
looking as one in full color.

thank heavens for bold lipstick, 
bright accessories + an addiction to headpieces!!

here's what i've come up with so far:


 you may have seen these on my instagram already--
 btw, are we friends on there yet????
find me at samantharamage :)


0 ♥ love notes.:

Post a Comment

♥ tell me how you really feel!