Wednesday, March 27, 2013

♥ though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.

last night, i enjoyed a classic katharine hepburn film, summertime (1955),
which brings viewers right alongside hepburn's lovable character
 as she journeys to venice for the first time. 

as i took in the film and all of the magnificent sights and scenes, 
i could not help but remember one of the most basic truths:

one must always travel in style.


from her gloves to her stack of pearl bracelets,
her ribbon-wrapped buns & golden arm parties,
to her perfectly structured handbag & her kitten heels,
each gorgeous dress is better accessorized than the next.
i am so inspired to spend my next getaway entirely in dresses.



1 ♥ love notes.:

  1. You're giving me inspiration for my upcoming vacation. Unfortunately, Israelis don't dress much like Europeans, and I imagine I'll be out of place in anything dressier than shorts and flip flops.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!