Monday, December 12, 2011

♥ it takes a long time to grow young.


it feels like just yesterday i was listening to paula abdul,
playing with my plastic jewelry and starter makeup, talking about 
how much i loved kitties, the color pink and books.

and now, 28 years later, i am glad to see not much has changed.
happy birthday to me 

9 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Happy birthday!! May it be as jubilant as a vintage Paula Abdul song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you sweetpea! Gosh Paula Abdul, yeah I so rememember those days plus NKOTB!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you!!! It feels not so long ago that I was doing the same things. It's so strange to think that I'm not a little kid anymore.

    I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is so cute :-) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveeee this. i hope you had a beautiful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!