Saturday, November 5, 2016

♥ 24k magic in the air.



happy weekend, lovelies!

it has been a glorious autumn in new england, so i thought i'd share some pictures
from a few weeks ago when i met up with my friend, lei ann, to check out a local event
featuring beautiful pendants from lola company. (see the one lei ann bought!)

since it was such a nice day, we took a stroll around the walter baker chocolate 
factory neighborhood, and did a bit of leaf peeping! i wore a skirt that i snagged from
the boston fashion week style swap and topped it off with my signature cat eye glasses,
lipstick and a matching beanie  :)

don't forget to fall back on sunday! 




1 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I love your skirt! Just like my Trixxi Juniors' Flocked Floral Bodycon Dress, so elegant and stylish! Check out my bodycon floral dress only at Boutiqueken.com.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!