Wednesday, April 4, 2012

♥ a woman's heart is an ocean of secrets.


i know i am not the only one whose walls were covered from floor to ceiling with pictures
 of leonardo dicaprio, who posed with eyes closed and lips puckered in front of claire danes' face 
on the romeo and juliet (1996) posterwho still has most of the dialogue from that film
 memorized, or who bought a heart of the ocean necklace, saw titanic (1997) in the theaters 
more times than humanly possible and whose eyes filled up with tears at the slightest musical 
hint of celine dion's  "my heart will go on", and so for that reason, i am posting a small
 tribute to a titanic film, that i cannot wait to see in 3D.

images via google.

ps. i still LOVE leo.

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Oh my goodness. Did you just describe my 7th grade self? I definitely went through Leo Mania and saw Titanic eight times in the theater.

    I'm looking forward to seeing it in 3D, too. Nostalgia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Rachel, were you in 7th grade? Does that make it even worse that I had Leo posters all over my college dorm room? Le Sigh. Still... no shame - I'll be at the move theater as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I had known you loved this movie, because I was sad that no one would go with me when it came out in theaters again!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!