Tuesday, May 31, 2011

♥ i like cats because i enjoy my home; and little by little, they become it's visible soul.

this post goes out to my fur-covered sidekick, talula.
ever inquisitive, ever luxuriating, ever so amiable,
my kitty sunshine is the cat's meow.

so put your paws up if you have a furry friend
at home that you love more than life.

7 ♥ love notes.:

  1. She's so cute!! We have two kitties in our one-bedroom apartment and we definitely love them more than life :) I can't imagine how lonely a home would feel without animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a kitty really does make a house a home :) i agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is adorable. And I love the title of the post--it's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing quote. And beautiful photos! It is amazing how cats just KNOW, and how they can really make your life so much richer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a furry dog friend at home that i love more than life! her name is pepper and she's super adorable. she's around 5 or 6 and she will always have that "puppy" look to her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. she has the sweetest little face!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!