Friday, May 20, 2011

♥ whoever said money can't buy you happiness doesn't know where to shop.

yesterday i visited artifaktori's brand new shop on charles street.
i loved everything saw and were i not a woman who is saving
every penny/living hand to mouth to pay for her wedding
i could have done some real damage. sadly, i don't
remember what it feels like to buy anything
except wedding decorations. and food.
but i digress..

read my shop review on

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Very excited to check this out! I never made it into their old shop cause it was so out of the way for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be over there soon. Sadly, I did too much damage at Looc's closing sale this weekend..so I'll need to pace myself. So many fun places to shop, too little money;)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!