Friday, May 6, 2011

♥ juicy fruit.


my favorite color combination as of late?
you guessed it- hot pink and orange.

now, i am just waiting for weather worthy of it.

8 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Me too! But I feel so silly wearing this combo in 60 degree. Bring on the high temps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this color combo! so fun and refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combos! I think today's weather is worthy! And even when the weather isn't worthy, you can brighten up the day :)

    Lissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the block color combo - WOWsers :)
    A xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm right there with you on this color combo. I'm also loving colbalt and teal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Need some seriously color in my wardrobe!! All of these look wonderful!

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright colours! Especially the bright pink scarf! My oh my!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inspired round up. I think this color combo is so fresh for Spring but I need some warmer weather to really rock it. I have an orange dress that needs some pink (and sun!).

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!