Wednesday, May 18, 2011

♥ putting up walls.


sometimes, well, most of the time, i find wall decals kind of cheesy-
if you did a search on etsy, you could probably bring up a number
of commonplace quotations written in less than ordinary fonts-
but when i saw these flowery, irresistably lovely eco-friendly,
re-usable fabric decals from mae, i found my heart melting
and my walls come tumbling down.

4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. These are beautiful!! I love the second photo, the balloons are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, yes! I especially like the top one. It's got just the right touch of whimsy! :)
    -giedre
    www.walkingdotphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these are lovely! I might as well do the rain and the doves on my wall! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!