Sunday, May 29, 2011

♥ enjoy the little things- for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things.


in the craziness and the chaos of everyday life,
it is easy to forget to stop and smell the roses-
or look up and appreciate what is around you.

it is for this reason that my new favorite tumblr,
little things- is there to remind me about
the small, simple pleasures that make
life so sweet.


7 ♥ love notes.:

  1. loving all of these Sami. My 2 year old didn't used to like to walk barefooted on the grass, but since this week, he has started to enjoy doing so. just this morning, he was outside running around on the grass even though it was still wet from the morning dew:-). hope you're having a lovely long weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree agree agree. As I read through these I had exclamation point thought bubbles popping up over my head. I love all these things!! I need to remember to appreciate them more often, because when life gets crazy I'm the first one to start complaining instead of being grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely wonderful find! Remembering those little things every day are so important. I think they bring you as much joy as the big things do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog to go to for a pick-me-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the idea of this tumblr! Thanks for sharing Sami!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the little things really are the best :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!