Tuesday, May 10, 2011

♥ "fashion is a sense of expression and a sense of who you are and what you want to be." ~ v.v. brown

let me introduce you to my new favorite songstress,
v.v. brown. althrough her album, traveling like the light isn't
exactly new, her song "leave" is new to me and i am obsessed.
i have been pretty unimpressed with any type of music lately,
so this strong female vocalist, with her signature vintage style
(she even has her own web-shop!) is right up my alley.


"as a black woman, i hope i can do whatever i can to contribute to blackness
being more commercialized. we have so many parts of the media that
focus on one type of beauty and hope my little contribution adds to this." (via)



look. listen. love.

0 ♥ love notes.:

Post a Comment

♥ tell me how you really feel!