Tuesday, May 10, 2011

♥ silence is golden.



"have you ever listened to the wonderful silence just before the dawn?
or the quiet and calm just as a storm ends? or perhaps you know the silence
when you haven't the answer to a question you've been asked, or the hush
of a country road at night, or the expectant pause in a roomful of people
when someone is just about to speak, or, most beautiful of all, the
moment after the door closes and you're all alone in the whole house?
each one is different, you know, and all very beautiful,
if you listen carefully. "

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. beautiful quote and i love that starry sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely quote. Someone gave me that book when I was young but I didn't read it until years later -- I made the mistake of judging a book by its cover.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!